August 27, 2012

Blessings & Unlimited Grace!


John 1:16 (NIRV), "We have all received one blessing after another. God's grace is not limited."   I read this scripture in my email the other day and it reminded me of God's goodness.  He has blessed us with so many things.  Yes, we still have troubles and trials in this life, but I trust Him in everything.  It says in 1 Peter 5:10 (KJV), "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while , make you perfect , stablish , strengthen , settle you."  So, I know that even though I may be faced with tough times every now and then, I know that through it He will perfect, stablish, strengthen and settle me.  What an awesome testimony! And, right along side of that, I am thankful for the His unlimited grace and mercy.  

It reminds me of one of my favorite songs... ♪♫ "Your grace and mercy brought me through. I'm living this moment because of You. I want to thank You and praise You too . Your grace and mercy brought me through."

No comments: