March 26, 2013

Pray & Speak the Word!

~ “The words you speak become the house you live in.” - Hafiz, Poet

~ I read this quote on a friends' page and I began to think about how powerful it is to pray and speak the Word of God into our lives. You want victory, peace, comfort, deliverance, salvation in your life? It doesn't matter what the need is, the Word of God has the answer. For example, Psalm 19:14 says, "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Pray or speak it into your life. "Jesus, let the words of my mouth and meditation or thoughts of my heart, be acceptable and pleasing in your sight. Lord, you are my strength. You are my redeemer". I recently bought a book titled,"Praying the Word Effectively". It is a collection of scripture verse for praying the Word of God for any need. I am excited to start implementing this into my life. And, I am excited that through it, God is going to do great and mighty things as a result. ♥

No comments: