January 25, 2013

A New Sense Of Purpose…

I just can't get over the sense of purpose I feel over our family since Monday & Tuesday night.  Those services at Mcleod Tabernacle we attended truly have changed us.  We are so excited about things God has in store for us as a family.  

Every day in my email, I get an email from Rick Warren's Blog, "Daily Hope".   Here are the titles of the last few days of his blog posts, starting with Monday's:  "Your Calling Is Part Of Your Salvation",  "You Cannot Grow Without A Humble, Teachable Attitude", "God: I’ve got this great life planned for you", "God Chose You Before You Chose Him", "God Calls You to Serve Others".   These describe very well some of the things preached and spoken to us in those services. 

I just love how God works.  He not only used two Men of God to speak to us directly, He has confirmed those things in various ways over the past few days.  You know, without God, I am nothing.  He is my everything.  And, I know that my family feels the same way.  And, the anticipation that we feel in our hearts for the great things He has for us is so prominent.  We want to be used for HIS glory.  Reaching, teaching and encouraging those we come in contact with each and every day.  ♥

No comments: