August 17, 2012

Show me thy ways, Lord!


The other day, I had the opportunity to hear a different point of view.  I hope and pray that I did not leave this dear person I met with the wrong impression.   I had never heard this point of view before and I my brain was still processing it.  So, I may have had a look of confusion on my face.  Lol.  But, it got the wheels to turn turning in my mind.  So, I came home, prayed and asked God to show me and help me to see things more clearly.  And, like usual, God came through and helped me to understand some things.  

I am so thankful for the Word of God.  When we have questions and concerns, we can pray scriptures like Psalm 25:4, "Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths."  And like Acts 2:28, "Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance."  To me, there is such a joy in knowing that we can ask God to shew us His ways and He will show us in His Word the very answers we are searching for.

My prayer is that I will always be willing to ask God to show me things.  I want to be the best I can be for Him.  I want to make a difference in the lives around me.  I want to let my light shine brightly enough so that others may see HIS good works and glorify Him also.  ♥ 








No comments: