August 15, 2012

He SHALL supply!

Psalm 50:10-12 (NIRV), "Every animal in the forest already belongs to me. And so do the cattle on a thousand hills.  I own every bird in the mountains. The creatures of the field belong to me.  If I were hungry, I wouldn't tell you. The world belongs to me. And so does everything in it."

Matthew 10:29-31 (KJV), "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing ? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.  But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows."  The NIRV says, "Aren't two sparrows sold for only a penny? But not one of them falls to the ground without your Father knowing it.  He even counts every hair on your head!  So don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

Philippians 4:19 (KJV), "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."  The NIRV says, "My God will meet all your needs. He will meet them in keeping with his wonderful riches that come to you because you belong to Christ Jesus."

One thing that God has proved to me over and over again is that He will supply ALL my needs.  Let's face it, every animal, every creature, in fact, the whole earth and universe belongs to Him.  And, He sees when anything is wrong with any of those.  And yet, I am more important to Him than them.   Another scripture that come to my mind is Isaiah 59:1 (KJV), "Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened , that it cannot save ; neither his ear heavy , that it cannot hear."   

In this life, we will be faced to trials and temptations.  BUT, when your faith and trust is in Almighty God, you have nothing to fear.  The Word of God says, that He SHALL supply and meet ALL your your needs.  The word shall means that He has a desire to meet those needs and He is well able to meet them.  

Philippians 4:19 says that He shall supply all my needs.  According to the Greek Lexicon, the word need in this verse means "necessity".  And, according to the Merriam-Webster, a necessity is something that is necessary.  Meaning that it is a must-have or that it is impossible to do without.  I am SO thankful that God supplies the must-have of my life.

Now, I do believe that God also blesses those that are faithful with some desires or wishes.  Those things are like an added bonus.  They may not be necessary but it makes it a little more comfortable or nicer to have them.  One example is that recently we had been having problems on and off with our only vehicle.  We finally got it running decently but it was still not up to par.  So, we decided to take it in to see if we could trade it in for something newer.  Really, in my eyes, it was not foreseeable.  I saw no way that it would work out.  Even though I knew we needed a good dependable vehicle, especially since we only had one.  But, when we walked in, I prayed, "God you know what we need.  You are in control.  And, I will accept whatever it is you have for us.  I totally trust you on this."  We not only walked out of there with a brand new vehicle but with a payment less than we had on the other one!  I give God ALL the glory, honor & praise because He is the one that made that all possible.  

God has boosted my faith so much over the last several weeks.  He has shown me over and over that He will take care of us....all He asks is that we COMPLETELY trust Him.  I have no doubt in my mind that He SHALL supply all needs...and I am thankful that every now and then He blesses me with a wish.    ♥  

No comments: