July 10, 2012

He Is Doing Something New!

Isaiah 43:18-19 NIRV-ENG

"Forget the things that happened in the past.  Do not keep on thinking about them.  I am about to do something new.  It is beginning to happen even now.  Don't you see it coming?  I am going to make a way for you to go through the desert.  I will make streams of water in the dry and empty land."

I read this in my email this morning and thought that I'd share it.  Yesterday's verse in my email was...

Isaiah 43:1-3a (ASV), "But now thus saith Jehovah that created thee... Fear not, for I have redeemed thee; I have called thee by thy name, thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am Jehovah thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour..."

God does not lie!  If His Word says these things then be reassured they SHALL come to pass!  <3

No comments: