July 7, 2013

Got My Eyes Set...

Isaiah 26:3, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."

Perfect peace...just what is that?  

Well, perfect in this verse mean complete.  Not something half-done.  But, complete and whole.

Peace is define as: "freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions; a state of freedom from storm or disturbance".  

When I set my eyes on Him, there is calm in the midst of every storm.  There is a freedom from the thoughts that can destroy my joy.  

It is a choice that I can make.  Do I simply struggle through the storm?  Or do I look up to Him and allow Him to step into the midst and create that calm that I so desperately need. 

I think that the answer is clearly written in the Word.  So, I will continue to set my eyes on Him.  He will keep and preserve me in that perfect peace.  He will lead and guide my footsteps.  I TRUST IN HIM!   

No comments: