March 12, 2015

My Mission Statement


Acts 20:24 NLT, "But my life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus -- the work of telling others the Good News about God's wonderful kindness and love."

This verse total describes my desires.  It doesn't matter to me what people think, say or do; I will do what He has called me to do.  And, if in this lifetime I can make a difference in just one person, then I have accomplished something.  But, my prayer and desire is that He uses me as a conduit of His power and anointing to make a difference in the lives of others for HIS glory. 

Like the old chorus says, "To be used of God, to sing to speak to pray, to be used of God, to show someone the way.  Oh, how I long so much to feel the touch of His consuming fire. To be used of God is my desire."

No comments: